Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Friday, February 5, 2010

God's Hope

When all my hope seems to be gone, I shall not give up for I
know there is hope in Christ.When everything in my life seems dark and bleak, I shall not
give up for I shall embrace the hope of all humanity, the hope that rests in the
Light and Love of Christ my Savior. When I see others who have no hope, I shall reach out to
them and give them the same hope in love Christ has given me.

1 Comment:

  1. kanishk said...
    Me too always in God's Hope.
    excellent article.

    Недвижимость в Турции

Post a Comment