Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Biblical Proverbs

Seldom set foot in your neighbors house too much of you and he will hate you.

-PROVERBS 25:17.

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
-PROVERBS 15:1.

Fear of the lord is the begginning of wisdom, knowledge, of GOD results to understand.
-PROVERBS : 10

Develop your business first before building your house.
-PROVERBS 24:27

Trust in the Lord with ll your heart: do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
And he will dired your paths.
-PROVERBS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment