Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

O Lord, our Lord,
How glorious is Your name
Over all the earth!
You have exalted Your majesty
above the heavens.
...
When I behold Your heavens, the
work of Your fingers
The moon and the stars which
You set in place-
What are people that You
should be mindful of them?
Or their children and children's children
that You should care for them?
You have made them little less
than the angels,
And crowned them with the glory and
honor
You have given them rule over the
works pf Your hands
Putting all things under their feet:
All sheep and oxen;
yes, and the beasts of the field,
The birds of the air, the fishes of the sea,
and whatever swims the paths of the seas,
Lord our Lord,
how glorious is Your name over
all the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment