Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

God reveals His wisdom through Creation

The Catechism of the Catholic Church states
I believe that God created the world according to His wisdom. it is not the product of any necessity whatever, of blind fate or chance. We believe that it proceeds from God's free will; He wanted to make His creatures share in His being, wisdom and goodness.... Therefore the Psalmist exclaims:''O Lord, how manifold are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all!'' (Psalms 104:24)

Because God creates through wisdom, all things are in harmony with one another. Nothing is out of place. God has arranged all things by measure, number and weight. (wisdom 9:1-10

God wills His entire Creation as a gift to the members of the human race who, themselves, are created in the image of God and are called to a personal relationship with God. In His goodness, God has also willed that the human race share in the light of the divine intellect. As like Solomon says: ''God gave me sound knowledge of existing things, that I might know the organization of the universe and the force of its elements, the beginning and the end and midpoint of times. The changes in the sun's course and the variations of the seasons. (wisdom 7:17-18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment