Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Friday, June 25, 2010

More About Me Tag

Participants:

1. Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em’s detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ’s Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom’s Note 20. moms….. check nyo 21. Technotrend 22. Ness 23.Filipino love stories 24. Lisa 25. Ester’s Daily Thought 26.Missbodybeautiful 27. My Daily Thoughts and Moods 28. Jm’s DAILY ROUNDS 29.kaYee-squeeshies life30.The True Life 31. All About Life 32.Science and Technology 33. Rose Daily Thoughts 34. Life in This World 35. Bible Study 36. Man's Call To Salvation

1. What do you want for your birthday?
I wish for peace on our world today and ever. And wish for the safety of our home and my whole family. And my greatest wish of all is to have my dreams come true..please…Ü (hmmm don't know if God well grant me).......

2. Who will be your next kiss?
uhm…of course my sister they were cute and adorable! hehe…

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
umhhhh last month before back to school

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
no...... hehehe

5. How did you spend your summer?
well, just at home

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
no…i watched movies in the internet only if i have time...

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

8. What are you wearing right now?
sleeping attire, just wake up early morning

9. What was your last purchase?
school supplies and uniforms of us

10. What was the last food you ate?
bread

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
Nobody…i don’t want to disturbed someone else…even my parents

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
yeh…

13. Do you have a pet?
yeh we have..cat boarders in our roof top. hahahaha

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?

My family bonding series…

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
maybe on the mall

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
Nothing.

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
my patience is not too long......

18. Do you miss anyone?
Yep, my friends and my cousins ...they are far from me.

19. What are your plans for the day?
want to sleep long and wake up late

20. Last person you sent message?
My friend, and parents

21. Ever went to a camp?
yes, in school

22. Are you a good student in school?

well,my conduct is not so high…hehe…

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
Don't know only God knows itT. I believe in fate..

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
yeh

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right , now?
well, my mother is in home, and my 2 cousins

I’m sharing this to : A Fil-Am Journey, Bloggers Recollection, Disney and Travel, Madel's Daily Journal, My Journey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment