Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Let's Pray

O Lord,

Instruct me in the way of Your Statutes
that I may exactly observe them.

Give me discernment,
that I may observe law
and keep it with all my heart.

Lead me in the path of Your commands
for in it I delight.

Incline my heart to Your decrees and
not to gain.

Turn away my eyes from seeing what is vain,
by Your way give me life.

Fulfill for Your servant
Your promise to those who fear You.

Turn away from me the reproach
which I dread,
for Your ordinances are good,

Behold, I long for Your precepts
in your justice give me life.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment