Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Vine and the Branches

I am the true Vine
and my Father is the Vinegrower.

He prunes away every barren branch
but the fruitful ones He trims clean
to increase their yield,

You are clean already.

Thanks to the Word I have spoken to you.

Live on in Me, as I do in you.

No more than a branch can bear fruit of itself
apart from the Vine,

Can you bear fruit apart from Me?

I am Vine, you are the branches.

He who lives in Me and I in him
will produce abundantly,
for apart from Me you can do nothing.

A man who does not live in Me
is like a withered, rejected branch,
picked up to be thrown in the fire and burnt.

If you live in Me,
and My Words stay part of you,
you may ask what you will
and it will be done for you.

My Father has been glorified
in your bearing much fruit
and becoming My disciples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment