Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jesus Institutes the Eucharist

The Lord Jesus, on the night He was betrayed, took bread, and after He had given thanks, broke it and said, " This is My Body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of Me." In the same way, after the supper, He took the cup, saying, "This cup is the New Covenant in My Blood. Do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

Every time, then, you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim and death of the Lord until He comes!

Reflection: Think of the times we have failed to appreciate Jesus' gift of self and His loving presence in the Eucharist. What can we do to respond to Jesus' sacrifice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment