Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Friday, June 13, 2008

How can I be sure that God loves me?

God Loves Us. Picture in your mind all the ways you can make God love you more. Go ahead. Think about it. What do you come up with?

The truth is you can think all day, but there is not one thing you can do to make God your Creator love you more. That's because he can't love you anymore than he already does. He love you with a forever love. It's a love that goes way beyond any Love you could ever imagine or hope for. If you haven't already, turn to get to know his love for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment