Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jesus Comforts and Encourages

God the Father loves you because you love me, and you believe that I have come from him. I came from the Father into the World, but I am leaving the World and returning to the Father.

don't be worried! Have Faith in God and have faith in me. There are many rooms in my Fathers house. I am going there to prepare a place to each for you. After I have done this, I will come back and take you with me. Then we will be together.

I am the way, the truth, and the life, ! Without me, no one can go to the Father.

I tell you for certain that if you have faith in me, you will do the same things that I am doing. You will do even greater things, now that I am going back to the father.

When the time comes, the Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name. You have not asked for anything in this way before, but now you must ask in my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment