Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ordinary Time

These are the Sundays when nothing else is scheduled. The season consists of two in-between periods. One is a short period between the Christmas season and the beginning of Lent. The other is the long period between the Eastern season and the first Sunday in Advent. The Sundays of the Year. During this season, the Holy Spirit helps us to remember that ordinary days are important, too.

Each Church season has a color. The color of Advent and Lent is purple as a sign of penance. Christmas and Easter are white or gold as a sign of joy. The color of the Sundays of the year is green as a sign of hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment