Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Strike a Balance


Man did not weave the Web of Life, he is merely a strand in it, What ever he does to the web, he does to himself.

You will never have a river steady and sure in its flow, Unless in the upper reaches. Trees verdant and helpful grow. and you will never find a forest wide and refreshing and grand. Unless it is nourished by rivers. that flow through, renewing the land. And man who destroys the timber, leaving the mountainside bare. Wonders what dried up the river that once ran steadily there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment