Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Saint Teresa Of Avila


Saint Teresa was born in Avila, Spain on March 28, 1515.
She spent her 67 years on earth trying to know Jesus and to know herself in relation to Jesus.
Saint Teresa lived by Jesus' last promise to the Apostles: Know that I am with you until the end of the world (Matthew 28:20).
She believed and knew that the Spirit of Jesus. As a member of the Carmelite order, she taught the Carmelite aspirants to recognize the wonderful presence of God in their hearts.
With the help of Saint John of the Cross, Saint Teresa reformed the Carmelite order amid great trials and oppositions.
She wrote many books teaching about the importance of contacting Jesus Himself in simple and personal prayer. She dedicated all her efforts to God and attributed to Him all her success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment