Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

PSALM 4

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; have mercy on me, and hear my prayer.

2 How long, O you sons of men, will you turn my glory to shame? How long will you love worthlessness and seek falsehood?
Selah.
3 But now that the LORD has set apart for Himself him who is godly; the LORD will hear when I call Him.
4 Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still. Selah.
5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
6 There are many who say, "Who will show us any good?" LORD, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us.
7 You have put gladness in my heart, more than in the season that their grain and wine increased.
8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment